Dolphin and Konsole going senile

Author: Derek Trotter
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Dolphin and Konsole going senile
I have an update for this. I found out how to fix the problem, but now
I'm wondering what would cause these programs to forget the settings in
the first place.

First, This beast has Kubuntu 13.04 installed. Today I noticed Dolphin
and Console are getting forgetful. Neither remembers the size of the
window the last time it was run. I open either one, resize the window
and close it. When I start it again, it opens to the size it was before
I resized it last time.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Derek

--
"I get my copy of the daily paper, look at the obituaries page, and if
I’m not there, I carry on as usual."

Patrick Moore