Re: How to stretch a GIMP image and rebuild as a PDF file.

Author: Brian Cluff
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: How to stretch a GIMP image and rebuild as a PDF file.
pdfmod should be in your menu, and I would try using it first.
pdfseparate is a command line utility.

Just go into an empty directory and them do:
pdfseperate /path/to/your.pdf

and it will split your PDF into a separate PDF file per page.

You can use pdfmod to put a separated PDF back together.

Brian