Re: Fwd: undelete bookmark folder

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Havens
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Fwd: undelete bookmark folder
Yep,.... the advice to chown the file got lost in the shuffle however after
I did that I click it and 'run in terminal'. then a shell opens and it says
"building file list" and then something flashes across the screen and the
terminal closes itself.

as for restoring the backup isn't there a way to retrieve one file?

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 4:17 PM, Carruth, Rusty <