Re: bypass vpn for smtp

+ (text/html)
Author: Mike Bydalek
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: bypass vpn for smtp
VPNs using routing to direct certain traffic over the appropriate
interface, in this case most likely a tun interface. What you could try is
adding a static (specific host) route for the smtp server to your ISPs
default gateway. That way, when your machine tries to connect to that IP,
traffic will be sent not out the tun interface but your eth interface.

-Mike