Re: OT: Secret spying on your Internet activity?

+ (text/html)
Author: Lisa Kachold
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT: Secret spying on your Internet activity?
Spoon boy <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0936894/?ref_=tt_trv_qu>: Do not try
and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the
truth.

Neo <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000206/?ref_=tt_trv_qu>: What truth?

Spoon boy <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0936894/?ref_=tt_trv_qu>: There is no
spoon.

Neo <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000206/?ref_=tt_trv_qu>: There is no spoon?

Spoon boy <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0936894/?ref_=tt_trv_qu>: Then you'll
see, that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 12:05 PM, Derek Trotter <>wrote:

> I can't help but believe the government wants people to believe they
> can't do anything to change what government does so why bother. It cuts
> down on all those pesky serfs who get all uppity and protest.
>

> On 07/02/2013 11:05 AM, Robert Holtzman wrote:
>
> Writing my reps didn't accomplish much during TARP. Finding ways to not participate in or support policies you oppose in your daily life is probably the most effective form of activism.
>
> Good luck opting out of Prism, etc.

> --
> "I get my copy of the daily paper, look at the obituaries page, and if I’m not there, I carry on as usual."
>
> Patrick Moore

(503) 754-4452 Android
(623) 239-3392 Skype
(623) 688-3392 Google Voice