OT: Re: Lets get back to basics and start solving problems

Author: Jason Holtzapple
To: plug-discuss
Subject: OT: Re: Lets get back to basics and start solving problems
On 06/17/2013 07:27 AM, keith smith wrote:

> With all that is going on in the world and my personal life I want to
> get back to basics : Jesus and the U.S.Constitution. Life has gotten
> way too complicated.

> So what do you say we make things simpler with less rules and lets start
> solving problems. Let's come together as a list and use our strengths
> to fight evil not each other.

Personally, I find the off-topic stuff annoying. I have filtered certain
senders for many years and appreciate Brian's recent efforts enabling
Topics.

If I want to talk about off-topic stuff, I'll visit one of a billion
other forums or attend a Stammtisch or one of the many face to face
meetings that PLUG organizes.