An Apology

+ (text/html)
Author: Nathan England
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: An Apology

To the Phoenix Linux User Group,

The discussions over the last week have rattled my chain a bit. I enjoy open discussion
and other people's opinions and I get annoyed when people are unwilling to over
look something they don't care about or use their delete key when they do not care
to participate.

I should have chosen to use my delete key as well. Instead, I have been inconsiderate
and an intentional jerk at times trying to provoke people.

For that, I sincerely apologize.

Lyle Tuttle - for the email I wanted to write to you, but in the end chose to bite my
tongue, I apologize.

Lisa Kachold - for my sarcastic and disparaging comments, I apologize.

Derek Trotter - whoever gets that Gila Monster first...

All else -- on the off chance you have not filtered me directly to your /dev/null, I
apologize.

I will keep my comments to the topic at hand, if that topic is relevant to this list.

My humblest apologoes,

Nathan England