Re: InstallFest Tomorrow

+ (text/html)
Author: Dazed_75
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: InstallFest Tomorrow
Sorry Lisa, we are unlikely to have the time for that whether we have the
inclination or not.

We have a few people known to be coming for various reasons though nothing
out of the ordinary. One fellow set up dual boot with Win8 and Ubuntu and
was coming because his wireless was not working but he got it fixed on his
own so is no longer planning on being there.

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 11:24 AM, Lisa Kachold <>wrote:

> Anything good happening with the InstallFest tomorrow?
>
> Can I come and "test" your systems with Metasploit </bad kitty>?
>
> --
>
> (503) 754-4452 Android
> (623) 239-3392 Skype
> (623) 688-3392 Google Voice
> **
> it-clowns.com <http://it-clowns.com/d/>
> Chief Clown

Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy). Remove addresses
from a forwarded message body before clicking Send.