Fwd: ot- job recomendation

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Havens
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Fwd: ot- job recomendation
You know.... I once had a girlfriend who told me that she used to work as a
skip tracer. I didn't know what that was but I didn't say anything and that
got filed away in my mind for a later date. Well.... tonight is that later
date! So I typed it into my search engine (duckduckgo) and found out what
it is. I think it sounds cool! So, my question (for those of you who know)
how do I go about getting training and whom do I seek jobs from? I found
http://www.skiptraceseminar.com/ but want to know if anyone has any
personal experience. (I'm getting excited)