(Linux ETC: J Hayes) Re: [PLUG](offlist) Need database devel…

Author: Crawford Rainwater
To: plug-discuss
Subject: (Linux ETC: J Hayes) Re: [PLUG](offlist) Need database developers to respond to RFP
Jason:

Do you have a more formal document for the RFP at this time? Any preference to the database to be used (e.g., MySQL, Postgres, MariaDB) as well as the web UI front end (PHP, Ruby)?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Crawford Rainwater
CEO and President

The Linux ETC Company
10121 Yates Court
Westminster, CO 80031 USA
voice:  +1.303.604.2550
web:    http://www.linux-etc.com

Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary. Be friendly to the environment by saving paper.

NOTICE: This communication and attachments, are covered by the Electronic Communication Privacy Act, USC 18 Sections 2510-2521, is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or believe you have received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate or otherwise use this communication or any of the information contained herein.

Confidentiality: This e-mail and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error, you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone; please reply to this e-mail and highlight the error. E-mail and internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or without error. E-mail you send us may subject to review, monitoring and/or discovery by a third parties.

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. This company and/or individual accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.