Re: PHP Mailer and other questions

+ (text/html)
Author: Sean Brown
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: PHP Mailer and other questions
Keith,

I know you said moving to a framework is out of the question, but after reading the rest of your email it sounds like you are looking for something exactly like, well, a framework. I have seen code bases moved before and you could start with migrating little bits at a time, it is not an all or nothing ordeal. Just a thought.

Thanks,

Sean Brown