Articel: Is Windows 8 Microsoft's Biggest Failure Ever?

+ (text/html)
Author: keith smith
To: plug-discuss
New-Topics: Google: Windows 8 Disaster and get the scoop.
Subject: Articel: Is Windows 8 Microsoft's Biggest Failure Ever?

I bought a dell this week that has Win 8 on it.  Not too bad, however I have not really tried to be functional with it since it is going to be replaced by Linux.

I'm going to be replacing my wife's computer within the next 6 weeks and will be getting Win 7 for her.

I bumped into this article today and thought others might want to read it.

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2013/04/14/is-windows-8-microsofts-biggest-failure-ever.aspx