Re: Linux security focus

+ (text/html)
Author: blake gonterman
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Linux security focus
Lisa,

Thank you for the input and the invitation. I have meant to get to the hack
fests, buy Saturdays are touching go. I'll make it a point to get to the
next one.

I've been dabbling in metasploit and alien vault.

I'm also not afraid of the contract deal, it's actually been nice to be a
contractor with the exception of 401k matching.

Thank you,
Blake