Re: SQL injection demo

+ (text/html)
Author: Lisa Kachold
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: SQL injection demo
From: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/PhoenixMeeting Tuesday March 5th --
Scott White, MS SQL Injection - Start to Finish

This presentation will be a live hacking session demonstrating
reconnaissance, identification, and exploitation of SQL injection with
Microsoft SQL Server as the back end database. SQL injection will be
performed from start to finish, showing various techniques for obtaining
data, and even fully compromising servers. Both basic and advanced
exploitation techniques will be explored.

Scott White is a Principal Security Consultant for Cleveland-based
TrustedSec. He has presented to organizations such as OWASP, ISSA, ISACA,
FBI's Infragard, and others. He has also spoken at Defcon, and has been
called upon by organizations such as the FBI and Secret Service as a
subject matter expert. He is the technical reviewer for the popular book,
"Metasploit: The Penetration Tester's Guide". He holds a bachelors degree
in Computer Science and a master's degree in Network Security. He has held
various past positions in support, system administration, web development,
penetration testing, and application security for both public and private
sectors with clients in both government and commercial spaces. His
experience includes performing web application security assessments,
internal, external, and physical penetration tests, source code reviews,
social engineering, and web application security training. With over 10
years of programming experience coupled with offensive security testing, he
has a thorough web application security understanding from both developer
and attacker perspectives.

Local News

OWASP Phoenix 2013 Meetings

Meetings are on the first Tuesday of the month, every month, 6:30 PM - 7:30
PM, for 1 hour.

Afterward, we'll head to a local watering hole for socializing and fun.

The meeting are located at:

University of Advancing Technology 2625 W. BASELINE RD. TEMPE, AZ
85283-1056

On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 1:50 AM, der.hans <> wrote:

> moin moin,
>
> OWASP will be having an sql injection presentation Tuesday night at 18:30.
> OWASP meets at UAT.
>
> ciao,
>
> der.hans
> --
> #  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.LuftHans.com/**Classes/<http://www.LuftHans.com/Classes/>
> #  Very frankly, I am opposed to people being programmed by others.
> #    -- Fred Rogers, aka Mr. Rogers (1928-2003)

(503) 754-4452 Android
(623) 239-3392 Skype
(623) 688-3392 Google Voice
**