IMPORTANT! New Location this month (March)

Author: PLUG Announcements
To: plug-announce
Subject: IMPORTANT! New Location this month (March)
We have a new home, but it's not available till next month. It's on the
website if you're curious, but I'm not putting it in this email to avoid
confusion. In the mean time we will meet on March 14th, for one time
only, at the usual time of 7pm at Iguana Macks. We will announce what
topics we are talking about at a later time.

Iguana Macks is the same place we Meet for the Linux Stammtisch, so it
should be easy for those of you that attend that event.

Iguana Mack is located in Chandler, on Alma School between Warner and
Ray at:
1371 N Alma School Rd
Chandler, AZ, 85224

See you there,
Brian Cluff

P.S.
C.A.T. this month will be held at the super convenient location of
Iguana Macks... no driving necessary, we'll just call in the wait staff
when we are done with the meeting. :)