Re: Books for Joomla (UNCLASSIFIED)

+ (text/html)
Author: Lyle Tuttle
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Books for Joomla (UNCLASSIFIED)

At 10:24 PM 3/1/2013, Derek Trotter wrote:

It seems odd to me it would be
available only to Maricopa county residents.
That is because Maricopa county Residents PAY for
it.....<G>........as for driving to Glendale & availablilty,
they have several libraries; not just one in Glendale....and if you go to
your LOCAL Library, they can more than likely get the book(s) you want
'loaned' to them and then to you......many libraries have the capability
to 'send' you items via internet.......
All free, using my (our) tax money.....<GG>
lyle