Re: OT : DROID DNA by HTC

Author: Matt Graham
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT : DROID DNA by HTC
Derek Trotter wrote:
> Neither the MVD or any other government agency has ever tried
> to achieve a pleasant or even an improved customer experience.

I know it's not a big sample size, but I've been to Michigan's DMV 3 or 4
times, and gotten through fairly quickly and with a minimum of fuss each time.
I've been to Arizona's MVD once. It took a long time because it was
Saturday, so people who would've normally spread out to 5 or 6 MVD offices all
descended on the only one that was open. Yeah, yeah, anecdote != data and
YMMV.

I also think that people in the last 10-15 years have become a lot less
patient and a lot less willing to tolerate boredom or minor inconveniences.
Not sure why this is.

--
Matt G / Dances With Crows
The Crow202 Blog: http://crow202.org/wordpress/