Educational Opportunities

+ (text/html)
Author: John J. Macey
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Educational Opportunities
Hi All,

I've just started at ASU this semester after a very, very long absence
from the educational system. My interest is in computing, and I have
been using Linux as my OS for over a decade. Everything I know is self
taught with no formal training. I have noticed that Mesa Community
college has several interesting courses that I would like to attend this
summer. Does anybody have a contact point (person) or link that I can to
before I actually go down to the school?

Also, Gateway Community is very easy to get to for me with the Light
Rail system. Do they offer the same amount / quality of courses as Mesa
Community? Or, is Mesa Community the central hub for Linux here in the
East Valley?

Thanks in advance for responses.

Regards
--