Re: SAML 1.1 help

Author: Kevin Brown
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: SAML 1.1 help
I understand the limitation from the Apache 1.0 stand, but since the
entire site depends on mod_perl, I can use any standard perl modules
that interface with perl 5.10 or 5.12. I can't use Tomcat or Java stuff
as that won't work well for handing off the session to the rest of the
entire system that has been built out for all the clients that we do have.

The long term plan is to move to Apache 2.0, but apparently something is
causing Apache to segfault when the codebase that runs this system is
brought up under Apache 2. I'm guessing a module is being copied over
that is using compiled code that depends on Apache 1 libraries, but I'm
not the server or data center admin, just a code monkey trying to make
my cogs fit the rest of the system.