An excellent Linux information source

+ (text/html)
Author: Dazed_75
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: An excellent Linux information source
The site seems to be an incredible resource for learning. It seems to have
a LOT of content and everything I have looked at so far is of good
quality. As stated, this is aimed at home users not geeks and the
presentation and depth of content reflect that.

This is the home page
    http://www.linuceum.com/index.php
and this is their introduction video to using the site
    http://www.linuceum.com/videoPage.php?id=23--

Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy). Remove addresses
from a forwarded message body before clicking Send.