RE: seti@home

Author: Lee Reynolds
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: RE: seti@home
Shouldn't they be ATU's instead since we're in America? ;)

Lee Reynolds
Systems Analyst Principal
ASU Advanced Computing Center
a2c2.asu.edu

GWC-558
480.965.9460 (Office)
480.458.7434 (Mobile)

Have an A2C2 related question or problem?

Just send an email to the following address detailing
the nature of the question or problem and a service request
will be created automatically: