Re: OT: CodeIgniter Routing

+ (text/html)
Author: keith smith
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT: CodeIgniter Routing
Thanks!!

I created a directory under controllers and named it cp.  I moved pages.php into that directory.  I left cp.php in the controllers dir.  I also removed all the routing definitions from the routes.php file.

Now everything is routed through the cp.php controller.

I must have missed something.

Thank you for your help!

Keith Smith