Re: The Great Shared Directory Dilemma

Author: Derek Trotter
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: The Great Shared Directory Dilemma
I have one computer that runs linux all the time and one that can be
booted into linux or windows. I installed samba on the full time linux
box. That way it could talk to the windows install. There are several
programs out there that make configuring samba easier on a linux box. I
remember most of what I did to set it up, but I don't think I would be
able to give you directions. I'm sure others on the list will be able
to help with more details.