Re: fill out forms

Author: kitepilot@kitepilot.com
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: fill out forms
OK, I'll bite... :)

I use gimp to convert the pdf pages to png(s).
I create a libreoffice document, set the margins to 0,0,0,0 (printer will
complaint), create a 1-column-1-row table on every page and set each graphic
page as the background of each table.

Now I can type over the forms, print it, export it as pdf (original pages
are not text anymore) and even 'sign it' by importing my scanned signature.

Have done it lottsa times, works every time... :)
ET