Re: [AzPHP] Tuning MySQL DB server

+ (text/html)
Author: Joe Gibbs
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: azphp
Subject: Re: [AzPHP] Tuning MySQL DB server
Hi

Splitting up your database load into the writes (to the master) and reads
(into a slave db server) will help out a lot to reduce the load on one db
server that you are using.

That does mean some application changes but it will be worth it.

Make sure you go over the queries that are logged in the slow query log on
a regular basis.

Joe Gibbs