RE: Driver Install Conundrum

+ (text/html)
Author: Carruth, Rusty
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: RE: Driver Install Conundrum
No, I work in Chandler now, near Chandler Fashion Center. Back then I
worked for a firm working for ADOT doing the Freeway Management System
(now AZ511, I think). Now I work for a Solid State Disk Drive
manufacturer.

I'm replying to list, but if you want to talk more about the past feel
free to contact me directly J

And on the driver thing, right now you're past my 'short term'
abilities, and I've got to get back to work, sorry!

Rusty