Re: OT: iGo in Sccts on woot

Author: Eric Cope
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT: iGo in Sccts on woot
My buddy used to work there. I can't speak for their batteries, but they manufacture power supplies under their own label as well as Dell and Lenovo.

I personally use the "pre charged" Duracell rechargeables. The key part is buying the slow-self discharge types of batteries. They are typically marketed as pre charged.

Eric