xming question

Author: Derek Trotter
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: xming question
I use xlaunch to run several programs on my linux box (kubuntu 8.04)
from my windows box. I saved the configuration for the programs I use.
For each one I chose the multiple windows option and saved the
configuration. I double click on a config file on my windows box and
the program running on the linux box appears. However I can only get it
to run one at a time. Is there something I'm missing?

thanks