Re: iptables. 32 or 64?

Author: kitepilot@kitepilot.com
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: iptables. 32 or 64?
I created a maintenance system for LFS that allows me to install specific
configurations in what I Debug/Development/Production.

"Production" only has strictly necessary software (compiler not being one of
them)

I can actually instantiate a full blown-fully functional LFS box in about 20
minutes. And I can upgrade packages! :)

And yes, compilers are bad...
ET