OT: HP-UX Internet Express Needed

Author: Mike Ballon
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: OT: HP-UX Internet Express Needed
Just throwing it out just in case, I've already post on HP.

I need a copy of Internet Express version A16 for HP-UX 11.31 ia64 if
anyone has a copy? I opened a ticket and HP claims they don't keep a
copy of the old version when the latest is released. "I couldn't even
get a copy if I wanted one".

Something changed in libcurl between 7.21 and 7.24 and I need to
fallback and of course, don't have A16 any longer.

It's free so I don't see license issue. I have tried installing the
older package from source; it's a long story, but the compiling is not
going well.

-Mike