Can't save... insufficient user rights

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Havens
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Can't save... insufficient user rights
Okay I rsynced things between my two computers but before I did so I forgot
to close libre calc. Now The file that was open on one of the computers
will not open on the other. I deleted the SingletonLock file but that
didn't help any. I then tried deleting the file and then restoring from
back up but when I try to save the file the computer says that the object
is not accessable 'due to insufficient user rights'. What do I do to save
the file. Also, when this happens again how do I open the file that will
not open if deleting the SingletonLock file does not work?

--