konqueror browser flakey

Author: joe@actionline.com
To: plug-discuss
New-Topics: Re: konqueror browser flakey - solved
Subject: konqueror browser flakey
On most of my computers, the Konqueror browser works fine.

However, on one computers, while Firefox works fine to access any and all
websites on the Internet, the Konqueror browser on this one computer only
works to connect to Google.com and Yahoo.com; but when trying to access
other websites, it does not work. I have a strong dsl high-speed Internet
connection through qwest.

Any ideas how to get Konqueror to work properly on this one box where it
is failing?