Re: konqueror errors

Author: Brian Cluff
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: konqueror errors
You can't just ignore those messages? They just just informational and
aren't hurting anything?

In any case, you can make everything that gets spit out on the terminal
go away by running it like this:

konqueror 2&>1 >/dev/null lb.html

That might not be what you are looking for, but it will work on any
program that you want to be totally quiet, but you won't be able to tell
if/why it crashes, unless you redirect it to a file instead of /dev/null

Brian Cluff