Re: Fedora Pays Microsoft Boot License fee.

+ (text/html)
Author: Derek Trotter
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Fedora Pays Microsoft Boot License fee.
I just don't like the idea of buying a uefi motherboard and not being
able to run the OS I want to on it. Maybe I will want to install an OS
that predates uefi. According to the dangerous prototypes article, it
looks like that could be a problem if the manufacturer of the
motherboard doesn't like the particular OS I'm trying to install.

If I'm missing something, please let me know.

thanks