Re: joomla

+ (text/html)
Author: JD Austin
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: joomla
If you have the typical apache/mysql/php stack installed on your machine
Joomla is pretty easy to install.

 1. install apache/mysql/php if you haven't already
 2. create a database for it in mysql
 3. extract the joomla zip file to your web-root folder (often
    /var/www/html)
 4. fire up a web browser to 'http://localhost' assuming you're running
    it on your own machine.
 5. follow the prompts.

For any of the above that isn't obvious Google is your friend :)