Re: wireless adapter

Author: Derek Trotter
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: wireless adapter
I installed kubuntu 12.04 inside of virtualbox then installed
ndiswrapper. Then I shut it down then set up a device filter for the
usb adapter. I restarted the virtual machine and it presented me with a
list of all the wireless networks available. I chose the one I wanted
and after a bit of trial and error, I found the correct setting to make
the virtual machine select the correct wireless network each time I
restart it. Anyway when I get time to do a linux install on this
machine I'll take it to a place where I'll be able to plug into a router
and install ndiswrapper.

Thanks for the help.

Derek