Re: Accounting software.

+ (text/html)
Author: keith smith
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Accounting software.

An LLC is seen as a partnership by the IRS unless you ask the IRS to see your LLC as an S-Corp.  At least that is the experience I've had.

So if you do not request the IRS see your LLC as a S-Corp you will have to report your business earnings or losses on a schedule C.

I would consult an attorney who is well versed in forming LLC's if you are planning to form an LLC.  You might spend $500 to form an LLC.  You can do it yourself by researching the Arizona Revised Statues, however there is always that one little detail that is overlooked that can become a big deal down the road.

Keith Smith