Anybody have experience with any 'turnkey' Linux companies?

+ (text/html)
Author: Carruth, Rusty
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Anybody have experience with any 'turnkey' Linux companies?
I know someone who needs a company to spec, design, configure, and
install a Linux server (19" rack mount). They need a 'real company' to
do it, not us non-company folks who could do it better for less (oops,
bias showing!).

So, I figured I'd ask the collective wisdom of the PLUG. Email me
privately, and if there is interest I'll summarize. (If you work for
such a place, I'm fine with your telling me of them, as long as you let
me know you work for them)

Thanks!

Rusty (who is dreading the email traffic I know I'm going to get again
now that I've re-joined Plug-Discuss! J )

(Oh - I'm assuming that Red Seven still does Linux machines and plan to
inform my friend of them as well).