Re: attach XP computer to network fror printing

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Havens
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: attach XP computer to network fror printing
the man page just mentioned that if you didn't specify the protocol it
would assume both of them. It didn't mention anything about the 'range'
issue. I earlier said that you can issue the command and you could include
15 ports. I just realized that they probably meant per issuance of the
command! Does anyone know if that is right?