OT--HTML coding question

+ (text/html)
Author: Mark Jarvis
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: OT--HTML coding question

I have a web site with a large number of hand coded pages. I have a
block of code that needs to be inserted into each page. The problem is
that the block will change occasionally as new material is added.
Obviously, things would be much simpler if I could make the change in
one place and have each page attach/include/link to/etc. a file
containing that piece of code. If there is an HTML construct that allows
that, I haven't found it.

If there is such a thing and someone could point me to it, It would be
greatly appreciated.

Mark Jarvis