Re: ruby or python

+ (text/html)
Author: Kevin Fries
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: ruby or python
I for one am a huge fan of the Ruby language, and Ruby on Rails. And for
those web apps well designed for the Ruby way, Rails is fantastic. But if
your app does not fit that model, Rails sucks.

Rails is excellent for CRUD based sites, or sites designed to return
complex data to front end applications. Other than that, I would use PHP
or DJango/Python.

Kevin