Re: OT HDW question

Author: Eric Shubert
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: OT HDW question
monoprice.com is the best source I've found for this sort of thing.
http://www.monoprice.com/products/subdepartment.asp?c_id=104&cp_id=10419
Prices are usually least expensive (have always been for me up to now),
even including shipping. Quality has been good with everything I've
bought there.
--
-Eric 'shubes'