Re: accessing home network

Author: Michael Butash
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: accessing home network
If you get to a point you want a dedicated vpn appliance for the house,
look at a consumer-ish router/firewall running ddwrt or tomato, both of
which you can use openvpn with through package additions.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=-1&IsNodeId=1&Description=dd-wrt&bop=And&Order=PRICED&PageSize=20

I know a few folks using the asus rt-n16 and like it. I see them refurb
from time to time for ~$70 bucks. I might be getting one for 802.11n ap
function to replace my old cisco's too.

-mb