Re: Centurylink Modem

+ (text/html)
Author: Stephen
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Centurylink Modem
Honestly. Ian a big fan of separateing modem from firewall and wireless. At
home I have my modem. Then I have a smoothwall firewall. And the I have a
wireless access point on its own network with a couple links inside my
wired network. Now that I have this working I have better latency than I
was getting with the all in one solution and better control overall.