OT: newegg alternatives

Author: der.hans
To: quatsch
Subject: OT: newegg alternatives
moin moin,

I first heard of newegg via PLUG many years ago. I've been mostly happy
with company, but I'm tired of not being able to navigate the site without
enabling javascript.

Any suggestions for companies that actually want me to be able to see
their products and purchase them?

TigerDirect is out because of spammy messenging. Even the receipts have
pages and pages of advertising and much of it before the actual receipt.
Stopped purchansing there a long time ago because I shouldn't have to read
the adspammed version of War and Peace to figure out what I purchased.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Freedom isn't everything, but without freedom you have nothing. - der.hans