Soldering and Arduino workshop with Mitch Altman

+ (text/html)
Author: Ryan Rix
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Soldering and Arduino workshop with Mitch Altman
Hey y'all

http://www.heatsynclabs.org/arduino-for-total-newbies-with-mitch-altman/

Huge chance to get in to the world of electronics for anyone who's been
interested but doesn't know where to start. I know there has been some fairly
large interest in soldering classes, now you have the chance to learn from one
of the best. Mitch is sort of the leader of the hackerspace movement in the US
(cofounded Noisebridge in San Francisco along with Jacob Appelbaum, one of the
largest and most successful spaces) and is a great teacher.

The cost of the class is literally just the cost of a BoArduino and the parts
to make a TV-B-Gone from it, nothing on top of that.

Ryan

PS. for those of you who don't know me or don't remember me, I'm Ryan Rix, one
of the board members for HeatSync Labs, Arizona's Hackerspace. We're located
on Main Street in Mesa and we do awesome stuff. :) I've been in and out of the
PLUG community over the last few years, expect to see more of me in the
future. :)

--
Ryan Rix -- http://rix.si
== OpenSource.com: Where Open Source Happens! ==