Re: ABLEconf dates?

+ (text/html)
Author: Dazed_75
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: ABLEconf dates?
Thanks Hans! I did get it before the end of the meeting. Just did not have
an opportunity to let you know until now.

The reason for the question is that we were being told of another computer
conference in town which happens to be that same weekend. Turns out to be a
different target audience though. It is aimed at end users and the sponsors
are largely vendors of proprietary systems/software. I don't have many
details yet but can let you know when I do.

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 7:52 PM, der.hans <> wrote:

> Am 10. Oct, 2011 schwätzte Dazed_75 so:
>

> Can abyone advise me of the dates in the next 30 minutes? By 7:45?
>>

> It's 19:50, but the dates are the 24th and 25th of March, 2012.
>
> ciao,
>
> der.hans
> --
> #  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.LuftHans.com/**Classes/<http://www.LuftHans.com/Classes/>
> #  "Dinosaurs return. Want their oil back." -- David Brin

Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions,
that I wish it always to be kept alive.
- Thomas Jefferson