linux ubuntu 10.04 disc

+ (text/html)
Author: Scott M. Davis
To: plug-discuss
Subject: linux ubuntu 10.04 disc
I originally was running Windows XP Prof but when it crashed I I did not
have a restore disc. So I installed Linux Ubuntu 8.10.

I received updates until I was up to version 10.04. Theen it quit working.
So I re-installed version 8.10. Now I need a disc containing version 10.04

I have a transportation problem and so have difficulty attending the
meetings.

I wonder whether someone cal snailmail a disc to me. I wwill reimburse for
postage and handling.

Any assistance you can provide will be appreciated.

--
Scott M. Davis, M.EP
2141 East University Drive #12