A note of PLUG appreciation

Author: Alan Dayley
To: Main list
Subject: A note of PLUG appreciation
Last Thursday I visited the beginning of the East Side Meeting. It was
my fist visit to a PLUG meeting in literally years.

I was gratified to see many of the familiar people and a strong mix of
new faces too. That you are still a community, still working to
improve each other's knowledge and spread FS/OSS to the larger Phoenix
community is a great thing. Thank you for your collective work,
performed by dedicated individuals.

I will find a day when I can stay longer and enjoy more time with you all.

Alan