Re: GCC search path

+ (text/html)
Author: Nathan England
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: GCC search path
WAHOOO!!!!!!

Ted, thank you.

I ran pkg-config --cflags xorg-server and it responded that dri2proto was
not installed... So I installed that and all is happy.

It was driving me batty because I had not done anything different, but
something wasn't working!!! I must have remove dri2proto at some point and
did not realize it. Thank you thank you!